MARPA Member to Member Carrier One-on-One Meetings
NEW for the 2021 MARPA Conference in Orlando, Florida, at the Margaritaville Resort Orlando: On November 2nd, MARPA is pleased to facilitate MARPA Member to Member Carrier One-on-One Meetings
In response to industry’s request for MARPA to help provide networking opportunities, MARPA will be hosting an afternoon of facilitated meetings between MARPA members and member air carriers from 1:00pm – 4:00pm on Tuesday, Nov 2nd.
Participating air carrier members will remain seated at designated tables, and manufacturing, DER, associate, and other MARPA members can reserve their meeting choices in advance. Slots will be available for 10-minute meetings with 5 minutes between in order to move to your next meeting.
HOW CAN AIR CARRIER MARPA MEMBERS JOIN ONE-ON-ONES?
Air Carriers can participate with just a few simple steps:
1. Register to attend the 2021 MARPA Conference and renew your complimentary membership by filling in the Air Carrier registration form found here, and return your completed form to MARPA
2. Complete the easy online questions to sign up to participate in the session
3. Commit to attending the session on Tuesday afternoon, November 2nd
4. Receive your one-on-one meeting schedule via email and Outlook calendar appointments
MARPA Air Carrier members need to sign up by September 30th, so take advantage now! Once all participants have signed up, you will be notified of your meeting times and participants via email and Outlook calendar appointment for each session.
WHY SHOULD AIR CARRIER MARPA MEMBERS JOIN ONE-ON-ONES?
Let MARPA help you facilitate meetings with the solutions providers you need and want to meet with, in an environment where you’re sure to have the chance to spend time with each to hear how you can work together. Because suppliers will come to you, you have the chance to meet with companies you may not usually have the chance to see, bringing new opportunities for both operators and suppliers.
Participating airline attendees will be invited to an exclusive MARPA Member Air Carriers’ Only Luncheon from 11:30am – 12:45pm, prior to the start of your scheduled sessions.
HOW CAN PROVIDER MARPA MEMBERS JOIN ONE-ON-ONES?
MARPA supplier members can participate by following these steps:
1. Register to attend the 2021 MARPA Conference and make sure your membership is in good standing by filling in all sections of the registration form found here, and return your completed form to MARPA
2. When the list of participating Air Carriers goes live, review the list of who you can meet
3. Choose one participant from your company to sign up for the One-on-One session*
4. Use the form that will be provided online and list the participating carriers in order of preference for meeting, so that MARPA can assign your meeting times and notify you via email
5. Commit to attending the session on Tuesday afternoon, November 2nd
The list of participating air carriers goes live at 11:00am eastern time on October 4th and will be posted on our website. The deadline for supplier sign-up is October 24th, and you will be notified of your meeting times and participants via email and Outlook calendar appointment for each session.
WHY SHOULD PROVIDER MARPA MEMBERS JOIN ONE-ON-ONES?
MARPA is providing suppliers the chance to meet with air carriers you currently work with, as well as the as the carriers you’d like to work with. Slots are highly limited and appointments will only be available for those reserving in advance. *Only the first selection made by a representative who is registered for the 2021 MARPA Conference and from a MARPA member company in good standing will be honored; any subsequent submissions from that company and/or by unregistered parties will be disqualified. Additional guidelines will be provided on our website prior to the event.